I have a few favorite items that always draw attention and people are always asking me where I got them. You may notice that many of these elimate waste going into the landfills as well as reduce our exposure to toxins. Here you go!
1. My Moshi Handset that plugs into my cell phone. It’s comfortable and makes me wonder why we ever gave these up for cell phones! It also eliminates 99% of radiation which is a top priority for me. I used to use a bluetube but this is way more convenient.
2. My BPA free Stainless Steel ice cube tray. I’ve had this for years and I still love it! We don’t use plastic in our house so plastic ice cube trays or automatic ones don’t work for us.
3. My Reusable Baggu Shopping Bags. I’ve had these for four years now and they are still holding strong. They are light weight and I can fold them up small and keep them in my purse so I always have one when I need it.
4. My Stainless Steel BPA free straws. No more plastic straws in the landfills and no more chemicals leaching into our favorite drinks. I chose these rather than glass to use for the kiddos.
5. I LOVE Tropical Traditions coconut oil. It’s my favorite coconut oil. I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t compare to it.
6. I love my Klean Kanteen Wide Mouth Insulated Mug with Cafe Cap. I love drinking tea and this keeps it warm for sipping for hours and is easy to grab and go.
7. One of my favorite cooking reference books is Nourishing Traditions.
8. My Big Berkey Countertop Water Filter with the additional Fluoride filters is the most affordable countertop water system we could find that met our standards for removing toxins.
9. I use my Flip produce bags so I don’t have to contribute to the landfills.
10. I use my Tampico Body Brush to exfoliate my skin and clean my Lymph System daily. Our lymph sysytem doesn’t have a pump and requires our assistance to help move things along.